|1. Carriage charges in brief|
For the majority of England and Scotland carriage costs are in line with current Post office levies, with the exception of heavy, long or fragile goods which are charged differently, see below. If the order is received before 2pm it will be dispatched same day. Orders received on a weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Where there is a bank holiday the order will be dispatched on the next working day instead. Please note that the above is only possible if the goods are in stock.
|2. Countries & zones, delivery options|
Zone 1 has been dealt with above. Countries in zone 2 to zone 12 will be quoted carriage at the checkout once delivery details have been entered.
Please note that Alp Electric will not deliver to Bahamas & United States of America.
- Zone 1 - Mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding those in Zone 2.
- Zone 2 - Northern Ireland, Scottish highlands, islands and Isle of Wight
- Zone 3 - Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly
- Zone 4 - Channel Islands
- Zone 5 - Ireland
- Zone 6 - Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Zone 7 - France, Germany, Denmark
- Zone 8 - Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece
- Zone 9 - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City
- Zone 10 - Canada
- Zone 11 - Australia, China, Cook Islands, Fiji, Hong Kong, Kiribati, Korea_north, Korea_south, Japan, Macau, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papaua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Taiwan, Tonga, Vanuatu
- Zone 12 - Rest of the world
It should be noted that whilst orders placed from countries outside of the European Union will be accepted, we will only dispatch the order once the funds have cleared in our bank account. We do not accept credit card, or online payment from these countries.
|3. Heavy Goods|
|These products are over the maximum weight for standard carriage charges therefore carriage is quoted at the checkout. They are sent by pallet on a 48 hour working day delivery service. Access for a lorry is required and because the delivery is made by an external haulier they will only deliver the pallet, it is your responsibility to unload it and take the goods inside.|
|4. Long Goods|
|These products are over the 2.6m maximum length allowable for standard carriage therefore carriage is quoted seperately.|
|5. Fragile Goods|
These products are fragile and are liable to be damaged in transit, as we have found in the past using an external carrier. Unfortunately we cannot despatch these goods by carrier. The following rules apply:
We can deliver by van from a local branch throughout the West Midlands.
- Orders Of Sufficient Quantity
We can deliver direct from the manufacturer, the order for lamps would need to be a minimum of £150.00 for this facility.
If you are able to collect then you are welcome during business hours.